2016 Favourites.

This week on the blog is all about looking back on the past year to see how far I’ve come in terms of hair, beauty and skincare. 2016 was a really big hair year for me. I passed my six month and then one year no relaxer anniversary; I got to experience big and beautiful changes in my hair, changes that I didn’t even expect to happen; my hair got stronger; I discovered many techniques and treatments; and learned a lot more about my hair in general. So kick everything off, I’m sharing my top five favourite products (in no particular order) of the year. Let’s go!

CRÈME OF NATURE

Crème of Nature has now become my favourite brand for shampoo. After trying their Kiwi & Citrus, and their Sunflower &Coconut shampoos I knew there would be no going back. Both shampoos were highly nourishing, conditioning and cleansing, whilst being good to my hair. You can expect to see more from them in the coming year.

BLUE MAGIC TEA TREE CONDITIONER

I thought the argan oil leave-in conditioner was my favourite, but after trying their tea tree conditioner, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Not only does it smell AMAZING, but I find that it also calms my scalp when it gets itchy, and it keeps my hair moisturised.

ORGANICS ROOTS

This bamboo-banana combo deep conditioner was amazing and I really noticed a difference in my hair after using it. I also loved how generous the sachet was, meaning I had enough to cover my whole head of hair.

MEGA GROWTH

I loved these samples so much I tried to find them in the hair shop. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to track them down, but you can be sure that when I do, I’ll be sharing it here.

VITALE OLIVE OIL ROOT THERAPY

While I may not be finished with this product just yet, I knew I loved it from the first application. I like applying this to my scalp when it’s been extra cold outside and my hair is feeling a little dry. It always perks my hair up, giving it new life.

Make sure you check back on Friday to have a look at which 2016 hair and beauty goals I was able to achieve.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,