Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner w/ Banana and Bamboo Extract.

Today I’m sharing another product from my latest hair haul, and it’s a good one. I first saw this at the checkout when I thought I was done shopping for hair products, but the moment I laid eyes on it, I knew I had to give it a try. Now, if you’ve had a nosey around the blog you’ve probably come across my banana hair mask posts (the first one was a bit off, but my second attempt was 1000x better) and you’ll be fairly familiar with all the benefits of putting banana in your hair. If you haven’t had a look yet, don’t worry, you can find them here and here.

Organic Root Stimulator is a brand I’ve seen in my bathroom over the years but never actually used. Their HAIRepair nourishing conditioner with banana and bamboo extract promises to moisturise and rebuild dry and damaged hair. Though I wouldn’t necessarily consider my hair very dry or damaged anymore, having been through that I’m always paranoid that my hair will suffer from the two D’s so I always gravitate to products that promise to combat these two hair issues.

The first thing I noticed about this product was its bananary smell. It wasn’t as strong as my homemade banana hair mask, but it was still fairly prominent. The next thing I noticed was its creamy colour and rice pudding-like texture.

I put this on my hair after co-washing and drying with my t-shirt. I parted my hair horizontally, starting from the back and working my way upwards. This sachet offers a generous amount so I was able to get every strand saturated in the good stuff. Once my hair was nice and covered, I put on my plastic shower cap and left it on for about half an hour then rinsed off with cool water.

Make sure to check back soon to see more Hair Haul #2 goodies.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , ,