Creme of Nature Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturising Shampoo.

Okay, so you guys know how I feel about shampoo. I don’t like it and I only shampoo once a month, opting to co-wash my hair instead. I had seen this shampoo lurking around in the bathroom for the last few months, but me being on my anti-shampoo crusade never paid it any mind. That was until my shampoo time of the month approached and I felt like trying something different.

Like the bottle says, this is kiwi and citrus flavoured and the smell is AMAZING! I loved that it was so moisturising and didn’t really feel like shampoo. As I used the shampoo to rinse out my black beeswax and sunflower concoction I was a little apprehensive about how things would turn out, but things were successful and my hair came out feeling and smelling great!

After using the shampoo I noticed how much lighter and cleaner my hair felt, and I definitely prefer it to some of the other shampoos that I have. Maybe because this shampoo is more geared towards those of us with afro hair, I really felt like my hair was being nourished and well taken care of, as opposed to other shampoos that leave my hair feeling stripped and rough. I’ll definitely be using this in the future, and I’ll keep my eye out for more shampoos like this the next time I go hair product shopping.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , ,