Nivea Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Day Cream SPF15.

Hello peeps, there’s a new day cream in town. Before I get into how much I’m currently loving Nivea’s Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Day Cream (and I mean I’m really loving it), I wanted to give a little backstory to how I ended up with this face cream.

I’ve been using the Nivea Daily Essentials Day Cream for the last couple of months. I absolutely loved using it for a number of reasons. Two of which included it containing SPF15 and stopping my face from being dry. However, when I came to the end of my second tube, I felt like I wanted a change and that my face needed something a bit more. While I was on the lookout for a replacement, I knew my new cream would need to also have SPF as well as needing to keep my face moisturised. One other thing I wanted in my new cream, was something that could possibly help with my hyperpigmentation – yep I’m still on that. Having been a bit familiar with Nivea products, this cream was already on my radar, so I knew it would be a great contender. I should also add that I actually have the matching Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Eye Cream which I love so so so so so much and will never stop using. Because of the great results I’ve had with the eye cream, I figured I’d give this face cream a try to see how it worked out for my face.
So far things are looking good. Not only is this face cream really creamy and luscious, but it’s so soft and makes my face feel so hydrated. Whereas my previous Nivea Daily Essentials face cream was very rich and thick so sometimes felt like it just sat on top of my face, this Nivea Q10 plus C feels like it sinks a lot deeper. At first, I thought this had a slightly orangey/citrus smell to it, but I think that’s just in my head. 
Another thing I noticed (which I actually really love) is that the cream has an orangey tint to it. I don’t know why I love that detail, but I do. In terms of my hyperpigmentation, I haven’t noticed a difference, but as I’ve only been using this cream for a couple of weeks, I’ll give it some more time to work.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , ,