Nivea Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Eye Cream.

I want to start by saying that at only 25, I’m obviously not thinking about wrinkles. To further prove my point, I should add (and if you know me personally you will already know this) that I look about 15 and get ID’d practically EVERYWHERE – no really, I honestly do – so worrying about wrinkles is the last thing on my mind. What I am worrying about though, and have been for the last couple of months years are the dark as death circles bags under my eyes. As I sink deeper and deeper into the world of skincare, I’ve been reading an awful lot about different eye creams (that tend to cost a small fortune) and their role in transforming your face. These two things have led to me keeping an eye out for an eye cream that could illuminate my eyes without breaking the bank. You can then imagine how happy I was to pick this up in Superdrug at half price (!!!).
This eye cream combines Q10 and pure vitamin C to improve the eye area. Q10, also known as Coenzyme 10, is a component that helps energise your cells (probably why it’s a popular ingredient in anti-wrinkle products). Our bodies naturally produce Q10, but as we age our bodies produce less of it. Vitamin C helps to brighten, hydrate skin while improving elasticity and discolouration.
I’ve been using this eye cream twice a day for a couple of weeks now and wow. I’ve started to see an improvement in my eyes (though part of me also thinks it’s because of a) my Nip + Fab pads, b) my Nivea night cream, c) my Nivea day cream and d) a combination of the above), and I no longer look like the grim reaper when I don’t wear makeup. I’ve also noticed that because my eyes are looking better, my makeup now sits better under my eyes. I can’t say that I look reeeeeally energised yet, but I shall keep you posted.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,