Empties: RIP Nivea Daily Essentials Day & Night Cream.

I really feel like these daily moisturisers helped bring me one step (well two) closer to realising my full skincare regimen dreams. Read on below for mini-reviews of each.
You guys know that my face can get really dry and that Im known to layer on moisturiser in the morning in the hopes of ridding that strange papery feeling I hate most. However, since using this cream that boasts shea butter and antioxidant, I haven't experienced this feeling. Though winter has just started to show itself, Im confident that it’ll continue to work wonders for my skin. I apply this after my serum and eye cream and before sunscreen and makeup. I’ve found that my makeup goes on so much better and my skin looks so much smoother. I also give this bonus points for having SPF15 which means I always have at least a tiny bit of protection from the sun.
When I was first on the hunt for a night cream I knew it needed to be soothing (on account of my new at the time glycolic acid pads) and nourishing. I think I hit the jackpot with this. Not only does it not irritate my skin, but it leaves my skin feeling so lush and plump underneath the surface. I honestly don’t know a lot about the benefits of grape seed oil and liquorice, but I know they’re beneficial for sensitive skin because of its high vitamin e and omega 6 content.

Will I buy them again? For sure I will. In fact, Im already on my second tubes (you would have seen these in my recent holiday pack list), and I dread to think what I would do without these saviour products.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,