Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream.

On Tuesday I wrote about my new day face cream, and today I’m talking about my new night cream.
Unlike my day cream, I wasn’t actually looking for a new night cream. In fact, I would have rebought the Nivea Daily Essentials Night Cream had it not been for the fact that I had bought this Regenerating Night Cream a few months back.

So, why did I buy this night cream in the first place? Well about six-ish months ago, my sister started using this night cream and I remember her saying how amazing and soft it had made her skin, and how great it felt waking up every morning. Naturally, I wanted to experience this for myself so I went ahead and copied her with this purchase. Fast forward a few months and I’m finally using it for myself.
I can honestly say that everything my sister said was true. My face feels so soft and nourished and loved and cared for after applying this cream. This cream is thick (but not in a greasy or suffocating way), oh so smooth and absorbs nicely into my face. I apply this like an overnight mask so I like to smother my face in it and let it sit. I’ve found that since using this I haven’t needed my Fresh Black Tea Overnight Mask – which is kind of awkward because I recently bought the massive jar… Waking up in the morning is also such a dream because my face doesn’t feel tight or dry at all. One way I can always tell if a night product really works is when I wash my face the next morning. If it feels like I can still rub some product off with water, then I know it’s done a good job of working on my skin in the night.

This is the perfect night cream for the winter. I’m sad that once winter is over I’ll have to find another cream… but knowing me, I’ll probably keep using this throughout the year because it really is such a dream to use.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , ,