Eylure Brow Nourishing Oil.

I got this eyebrow oil way back when (you can read about some of the other stuff I got here and here), but as I wasn’t too concerned (to put it simply) about my brows at the time, I put this oil on the back burner and had actually all but forgotten about it until earlier this week when I suddenly realised that my face always looks strangely incomplete and that I had to get my eyebrows together.
My first impression of the oil was that it looked really cute and that you could probably carry it around with you during the day.

When I first put it to my nose I couldn’t smell anything but once I rolled it on my finger and gave my finger a whiff, it smelt gingery/tea treey, but now reading the packaging, what I was probably smelling was the rosemary.
just look at how small it is compared to the rest of my hand
I didn’t really feel anything as I rolled the oil against my brow and couldn’t tell anything was coming out until I turned my head in the light a bit and saw some glistening. I think it’s great I couldn’t feel anything as it means the oil is light and won’t feel like such a weight on your face when you apply it.
if you squint you can probably see the oil on my finger
Eylure recommend putting this oil on before bed so that your brows get a chance to absorb all the oily goodness while you sleep. Then that way by the time you wake up the next morning, your brows are feeling nourished and moisturised.
This oil contains leaf oil, rosemary oil, sweet almond oil, argania kernel oil and flower oil, so you can expect it smells really pleasant. These ingredients combined nourish and moisture your brows leaving them feeling luscious and soft – a perfect base for when you go ahead and start applying brow powders and waxes.

I hope to post more eyebrow related stuff in the future so make sure you watch this space. And if anyone could recommend an eyebrow kit for beginners that would be awesome!

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , ,