Eylure Lengthening 116 Pre-Glued Lashes Review.

How has it taken me this long to get round to sharing this review?! I put the long wait down to my partial forgetfulness mixed with laziness. So anyway, a few months ago Eylure sent me a generous care package complete with two packs of falsies, an applicator and some brow oil. I wrote about the first pack of falsies last year, and about how much I loved them. Following the success of those fabulous lashes, I was excited about trying these lengthening lashes. When it comes to my lashes there are two things I need: volume and length; and with these billed as lengthening, I knew there was a good chance of me loving them. The qualifying factor that really sealed the deal for me was the fact that these came already pre-glued (with a spare glued strip) meaning these were less fiddly and time-consuming to apply.
whoa there ghostie...

These lashes are very thin, so are perfect if you’re looking for lashes that will give you A LOT of length. I like to wear these without any mascara because it makes them look more natural.

Looking back on these pictures, I see that they look way better on camera than they do in the mirror.

To see how well the lashes worked on my face, I put eyeliner on one eye, and left the other plain. I found that the lashes looked great both ways.
with eyeliner
without eyeliner
The fact that they come already glued is something that cannot be overlooked either. I love that I can save time gluing and spend that extra time on fixing my makeup. The only downside about these lashes is that the thick rubber pre-glued band is kind of hard to miss, and I didn’t like the way it glinted in the light.

When I took these out for a road test (i.e. out on the town), I loved how elegant and wispy they looked.
getting ready
oh wow - LENGTH!!!!
However by the end of the night, one of the lashes was pretty close to coming off. Aside from that – and the whole visible rubber band issue – I loved wearing them out, although I couldn’t see myself wearing them for an everyday look as they do have an elegant feel to them.
feeling myself

I did really like these, but for me I wouldn’t wear them all that often. In my opinion the Fleur de Force lashes are still my all-time faves! You can read my thoughts on the Fleur de Force lashes here.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,