Empties: RIP Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream.


I first wrote about the Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream back in January when temperatures were extremely low and the cold snow threatened to cause some serious damage to our faces (well not mine because of a special serum and some other special products – but that’s another post for another time…). I found it was THE best night cream a girl with severely dry skin could ever ask for. It was soft, cool, soothing, thick and luscious and quite frankly was like a super night aid for me – I honestly woke up every single morning with smooth, radiant skin.

Because it was so thick and luscious, this was the very last product I applied for wrapping up my hair and going to sleep. Also, because it was so thick, I used this as a night mask, applying a generous amount to my face each night. To my surprise though, Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream lasted me quite a while, and considering the price, I would say it was great value for money.

Will I buy it again?


Absolutely! It was such a thick and luxurious cream, I don’t think I could ever live without it, especially during the winter when the skin is most prone to taking a real battering. This is honestly the perfect winter night cream and I know that as soon as temperatures start to dip again at the end of the year, I will be first in line to buy this cream again. In the meantime however, I’m currently using the Fresh Lotus Youth  Preserve Dream Face Cream so make sure you check back soon for my first thoughts review.

Have you used the Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream? If so, comment your thoughts below. I’d love to hear how you found the cream, and if you loved it as much as I did.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , ,