Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Serum.

It’s funny what a few months and a bit more skincare know-how can change so much.

I first wrote about this serum back in January when The Rash (I feel like it deserves an epic name) forced me to reevaluate my face and what I was doing to my skin. As an absolute novice at the time, I had no idea what I was doing as I slathered my face in just about every Fresh sample I had. But now, seven months later and with a firm skincare routine in place, I’m back wiser.
Before I applied the serum I did my usual makeup removal routine using the Fresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil and Dudu Osun’s Black Soap. I then used the Fresh Rose Face Mask and kept it on for almost an hour before rinsing it off and applying this serum.
When I first used this serum the only thing I noticed was that it kiiind of moisturised my skin. This time however, not only did my face feel really moisturised and not dry, but I also noticed that my skin felt a lot plumper and softer deep inside (though I know I have my routine to thank for that).

Following the serum, I finished my skincare application in the same way I usually do with: the Nivea Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream and the Nivea Daily Essentials 24H Moisture Boost Night Cream.
hello hormones! if you read my previous post, you'll understand what i mean
By the time I was done applying everything to my face, it really felt like heaven’s dream. My face really felt so soft deep inside the tissue and I looked so fresh-faced and dewy… I don’t know how else to describe the feeling other than my face just looked different to normal.
This is definitely a product I’ll be looking to buy the next time it’s time to stock up on Fresh products. Which is kind of funny considering that last time I said didn’t think I would buy it. I told you how a few months and a bit of skincare know-how can change so much, didn’t I?

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,