Why You Should Be Using Fresh's Rose Face Mask.

Though temperatures have been cooling lately, for the last couple of weeks the heat has been real. With highs in the mid-twenties and up, and the sun beating down hard every day, it’s fair to say that my skin has taken a real beating from the sun. But there’s one product that’s been keeping me and my face sane throughout it all: Fresh’s Rose Face Mask.

This face mask hydrates, cools, soothes and tones, leaving you with skin so soft and smooth that it feels like I haven’t spent the day battling the heat.
As predicted in my recent travel posts, I’ve been using this every day as part of my night-time routine. Once I’ve double cleansed and removed all my makeup, I apply this mask, leave it on for a bit and then rinse off. I swear my face feels everything I’ve mentioned above and more! The scent is so light and clean and perfect, it’s like a dreamy breath of fresh air.
I’ve raved about this to loads of people in my life and have even got others to try it (including men!). Those who have tried it, absolutely love it, which makes me happy that it’s not all in my head. I’ve already finished one of the samples I received a few months ago (the one I took on my last holiday), and am about halfway through my other sample. I’ve also found that a little goes a long way and you don’t need to use a whole lot to receive maximum benefits.
I honestly could not recommend this mask enough! And I’ll most definitely be buying the full size once my samples are finished.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,