Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner.

As first impressions go, this was pretty darn good!
While it’s true it’s been a long time since I’ve come across a deep conditioner (or hair product for that matter) that I didn’t love right off the bat, but even I’m shocked at just how much I loved this deep conditioner right away.
It is weird to say that I felt it working from the very moment it touched my hair? Because it’s absolutely true. It normally takes until after I get into the bathroom for my hair to start shrinking, but it happened almost instantaneously (which I took to be a good sign).
This deep conditioner is packed with the usual miracle ingredients such as shea butter and argan oil, so it’s no surprise that it’s been touted as a repair product for dry, damaged and frizzy hair. When I first put it on, my hair was frizzy, but after I rinsed it out, I noticed that my coils were more defined and less tangled. I’m just realising how  amazing this would have been for my hair after my Spain.
I know I’ll be turning to this conditioner A LOT during the summer months (as well as after travelling) when my hair can get really frizzy. The container also suggested a few other products that help intensify the treatment, so I’ll definitely be on the lookout for those, next time.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , ,