Farewell Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise.

It’s been a while since we’ve seen the OG, Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise on here, hasn’t it? About two weeks ago I also noticed that it had been several months since I last used it, and promised myself that I would use again come next wash day. What I hadn’t counted on however was there being enough for one more use, so as I was applying it to my hair for “the last time” I started thinking about all the things I would miss. It’s no-frills, gets the job done formula and packaging really set it apart from other products I’ve used/ see in the hair store, and is also a value that’s both understated and underrated – because sometimes you don’t want to smell like a tropical island and just want some good old fashioned TLC without all the faff. Unfortunately I do not have another tub of this at home so for now, I will have to bid it a fond farewell.
This miracle hair mayo (I call it a miracle because of the way it resurrected and brought my hair back to life from the brink of over-processed, damaged relaxer induced death, and was one of the first products that helped me at the beginning of my natural hair journey) will always have a place in my heart because it is truly amazing. If you’re looking for a product to start your hair journey, or just want to try something new, I honestly could not recommend it enough.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , , ,