Fresh Rose Hydration Face Serum Sample.

While I have masked before, I’ve never used a serum before, so I was excited to try this one out (as well as try to rid my face of that rash I was talking about in last week’s post).
After I had pat my face dry (so that my face was still a bit wet) I applied the serum to my face, making sure to massage it into my skin like I was giving myself a facial. There was way too much product in the sachet so I gave the rest to my mum who seemed to enjoy it.
To be honest I can’t say that the serum did much more than hydrate/moisturise my skin, but I think it’s something you only notice a difference once you’ve used it more than once, unlike the mask which shows results a little faster.
Would I buy the full size product? Probably not as I didn’t really notice anything different to my skin, that said, I would probably pick it as a sample in my next Fresh order. Check back on Friday for my last sample experience.

alice
xo

Labels: , , , , , ,