Empties: RIP Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise.

Lucky for me I bought another tub of this hair mayonnaise so I won’t have to go without for at least the next few months. I bought this back in December (can you believe it’s lasted so long) and it quickly became a favourite/staple in my hair routine. So much so that to me, unless my hair’s been soaking in this stuff, I don’t consider wash day complete.

This big tub of magic has everything from olive oil, carrot oil, egg protein, tea tree oil, soy protein, wheat protein, peppermint, parsley – the list goes on – that it’s no wonder I love using this on my hair. After every use, my hair feels amazing, soft, manageable and healthy. Before I started using this, my hair was elasticy (a sign that your hair needs protein), dry and not very nice to touch. Over the course of a few months I have seen such a huge difference in my hair, and I know that I owe a lot to this mayonnaise.

Like I said in the beginning, though this tub is finished, I’ve got another one just waiting to be opened, and I can’t wait to continue using this!

alice

xo

Labels: , , , ,