Mascara Wish List.

As you know, I love mascara. So much so that it’s the only makeup I really wear (aside from foundation). While most girls who like makeup get obsessed with eyeshadow palettes, lipstick, highlighter, concealer, foundation etc., for me it’s always been about mascara and how thick, dark and extra-long they can make my lashes look. My favourite brand for mascara has got to be Rimmel, because a) their really affordable and b) their formula and brushes work well my lashes. I recently came across an article on some of the best mascaras which got me thinking it that maybe it’s time to tread the waters and give some (albeit expensive) brands a try and see how they stack up. So below, see my mascara wish list. Though not new, these are immensely popular with cult-like followings.

TOO FACED
Best mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
BENEFIT
Best mascara: Benefit They're Real!
NARS

I can’t wait to branch out of my drugstore comfort zone and give some of these mascaras a try. Watch this space.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , ,