Hair Haul #4.

As promised in Tuesday’s post, today I’m sharing the latest from my recent hair haul. As always there are a few old faces as well as a few new ones that I’m looking forward to trying out over the next couple of months.
BLUE MAGIC TEA TREE OIL LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

This one really needs to introduction or explanation, and you can expect to see this in most upcoming hauls as I constantly gravitate back towards it.

BLUE MAGIC CHOLESTEROL CONDITIONING RINSE

I mainly got this because by now we know I’m a total sucker for most Blue Magic products. I haven’t done a lot of research into cholesterol for the hair, but I do know how necessary it is for healthy hair. from the label this product is basically just a rinse out version of the leave-in conditioner.

IC SHEA BUTTER DEEP OIL MOISTURIZER

While this wasn’t in my ideal container, I was swayed by the label. Not only is it packed with yummy ingredients like shea butter, mango and coco butter; but it’s also great for transitioning hair (though I’ve already fully transitioned), protecting against heat and chemicals AND it’s sulphate free!

DR. MIRACLE’S DEEP CONDITIONER

I had actually wanted to get this in my last haul but I’d gone over my pre-arranged budget so I wasn’t able to. I’m especially looking forward to trying this.

SOFT & BEAUTIFUL BOTANICALS DEEP CONDITIONING REPAIR MASQUE

This was the last product I picked up. This deep conditioning masque is packed with natural plant oils and butters like shea butter, in addition to vitamin E, aloe, argan oil, olive oil and coconut oil – all things that growing healthy strong hair needs.

Make sure you check back for reviews on these products.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,