Oils #1.

On Saturday I went to hair shop, not to buy anything per se (after all I’ve still got the loot from my previous hair haul) but to peruse the aisles and see what I could see… Okay so I had hoped to get some oil so that I could make my own spray bottle – I don’t know why but ever since I bought my travel containers, I’ve been obsessed with the mini spray bottle and have kept using it despite being home and not really needing to. With no idea of the oils I was looking for, I went in blind and almost ended up buying every oil in sight. From the traditional oils like mint and coconut, to more unique ones like wheat germ and fennel, I was like a kid in a candy store. After a bit of a back and forth in my head and a quick internet search (thank god for 4G), I settled on onion oil (excellent for hair growth – my main goal of the year, hair repair, hair protection and just an all-round AMAZING oil I can’t believe I’d never come across the wonders of onions before) and jojoba oil.

Stay tuned for more on these coming soon. Plus, on Friday I’m sharing the samples I got!

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , ,