Hair Haul #3: Samples.

On Tuesday I shared the bulk of my latest hair haul, and today I’m sharing what samples I got. The thing about samples that I find so interesting is that I never know what I’m going to get, and sometimes it’s amusing to see what the person behind the till will give me – talk about a lucky dip or what. It’s also amusing that I never know what samples I get until I get home and have a proper look through them. I feel like the selection I got this time was particularly interesting. Let’s check them out.

TALIAH WAAJID

No stranger to the Taliah Waajid brand (I’ve tried a few of her samples before), this particular sample is an example of what I was talking about before. I’ve never tried hair products meant for kids, but it’ll be interesting to see how this works on my hair.

TALIAH WAAJID

You’ll probably remember this sample for a few hauls ago. I really loved this sample and have been looking for the full sized product for a while now. Though I’ve had no luck finding it, I am happy to have this sample again.

MIXED ROOTS

The packaging of this sample looks pretty cool and I like that it promises to protect hair from frizz. As I mostly wear my hair in braids I’m not really too fussed about defining the look of my curls (+plus my curls are already naturally very defined).

SOFN’FREE N’ PRETTY

I used to use this brand a lot growing up! Their big green-bottled shampoo was amazing and I remember how well it moisturised my hair, reducing the pain of having sit through a tortuous combing session. Again, another product geared more towards kids, but it’s got my favourite thing: sunflower oil, so I’m happy. It’s also moisturising and promises to help prevent breakage – which we can all do with.

GRO HEALTHY

As we’re in the depths of winter, moisturising is at the top of my list and I’m hopeful this sample will help do the trick. Not only does it have shea and coconut, but it’s also got some trusty omega 3 which is really good for reducing hair loss and preventing a dry, itchy scalp.

And there we have it, my full hair haul. I can’t wait to try all these products, and as usual I’ll be sharing my thoughts and experience with you here.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , ,