Superdrug #6.

Having recently said goodbye to one of my favourite mascaras, and with my current foundation running low, it was time to pop into Superdrug to stock up on some basics. As my last Superdrug haul was a little… small, I thought it’d be fun to share what things I picked up this time.


GILLETTE VENUS RAZOR

I think I’ve probably tried every single Gillette razor apart from the newest one with a ball neck which I came THIS close to getting before I saw this one. One of the things I love about their Venus razors is the close shave and how soft they leave my skin afterwards. So, why did I choose this one and not the latest model? Well, this particular razor has aloe vera infused razor strips and I’m kind of obsessed with aloe vera (just look at my body lotion and deodorant – both have aloe in them), so naturally I was going to buy this razor.

MAYBELLINE DREAM MATTE MOUSSE FOUNDATION

I’ve been using this foundation since I was a teenager. Back then it was the only foundation that actually matched my skin colour and didn’t make me break out, so it’s always been a favourite of mine. It’s super easy to apply (I’ve recently discovered that applying with fingers is definitely the way to go), lasts all day, and doesn’t look cakey at all.

BARRY M GELLY COLLECTION – CREAM SODA

I don’t think I really need to explain this purchase, as I am after all a Barry M nail varnish fiend.

RIMMEL LONDON SUPER CURLER MASCARA

It seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to my Super Curler Mascara, so when I saw this in Superdrug it was a no brainer. Whereas my previous mascara was simply Black, this one is Extreme Black, so I’m expecting a more intense and dramatic black for my lashes.

RIMMEL LONDON WONDER’FULL MASCARA

I’ve been wanting to buy this for a long while (since last year to be more precise) but I talked myself out of doing so when I looked in my basket at the time and realised I already had two others mascara in it, as well as the countless other mascaras in my makeup bag. However when I saw it this time, I didn’t think of anything other than the fact I had waited too long to purchase it.

EYLURE TEXTURE NO. 157

I’ve become a little obsessed with Eylure false lashes, especially after trying Fleur de Force’s Fleur and Fabulous lashes. Unfortunately these weren’t in stock so I decided to try some of Eylure’s own and settled on the 157 which is textured and looked like it would give a natural finish.

I can’t wait to try some of these, so make sure you check back soon to see how I found them.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,