Superdrug #5.

It’s been a while since I’ve shared any recent Superdrug purchases, but today I’ve got some good stuff in the form of nail varnish! This winter I plan on wearing more nudes, whites and other light colours as a change from the darker shades I was wearing during spring/summer; so the new colours I picked up are absolutely perfect.

I had seen these colours in Superdrug for a while, but having imposed a strict “only buy necessities” ban on myself for the last few months, I hadn’t bought them. That all changed last week however when I was in need of a new all-in-one base/topcoat and saw that there was a deal on nail varnishes too. After a long time pondering, I decided on two colours: Pink Lemonade and Butterscotch Sundae.

Pink Lemonade is a pinky (duh) colour that I imagine being a bit darker than Rose Hip mixed with a dusty kind of pink.

Butterscotch Sundae is a creamy colour that whenever I look at, I can literally taste butterscotch in my mouth – mmm, yummy – and I imagine it being a REALLY light version of Caramel which was basically just a caramel colour. (I realise now that I haven’t shared this manicure yet, but I will definitely share one soon).

There were also other colours that I’ll have to buy and share with you another time. In the meantime though, I can’t wait to try these new colours out and show you!

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,