Treatments To Try #6.

Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve noticed this oil around the house and I’ve been very intrigued as to how it would work on my hair. The oil in question? Almond oil.

Almond oil is one of those miracle oils that doesn’t get a lot of attention – I blame coconut oil – but is packed full of goodness perfect for your hair and skin. It contains omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin e and magnesium. It also helps to nourish and moisturise hair, so it’s good if you’re suffering from damaged hair or just want to treat your hair to something different. AND on top of this, almond oil also helps fight dandruff and scalp inflammation, so you know your scalp will always be well taken care of.

I really love eating almonds, so I’m sure that when the time comes to try it on my hair, I’ll love them even more.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , ,