Avon Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Mask.

My beloved Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise is sadly nearing the end of its life, so in true Alice style and in order to prolong it, I’ve been looking around the house for other deep conditioners/conditioning treatments/masks that I can use after I wash my hair. First up is Avon’s 360 nourishment argan oil mask. You may recognise part of the name from my conditioner review, and even though I said I wasn’t too keen on the conditioner, I thought I’d give the mask a try.


Before using the mask I had actually washed my hair with the 360 nourishment shampoo and conditioner (I’ve got a review of the 360 nourishment trio coming next week), so that might have influenced the way the mask worked on my hair.

The tube said to leave it on for about five minutes (but I’m a rebel and left it on for ten) and rinse out. After rinsing I noticed that my curls were more defined, and even though my hair didn’t feel as great as it does after my olive oil hair mayo, my hair still felt more conditioned.

The only downside for me was when I first put a dollop of the mask in my palm it didn’t feel as though there would be enough to sufficiently cover my full head of hair, so I found myself putting quite a lot in my hair. I can imagine if I used this mask more than once a month, it’d probably be finished in about a month.
just look at those cute defined curls!
Though nothing will ever quite compare to my Vitale, I’ll probably end up using this argan oil mask again.

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , ,