Avon Clearskin: Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Cleanser.

This morning I’m taking you through my face wash routine with the cleanser I’ve mentioned a few times on here. I wash my face with this about five times a week (the other two days I use my Du-Du Osen soap) and I love how clean and mattified it makes my face look. Over the past few weeks I’ve stumbled upon various articles about washing your face and how often you should do this. For me, I believe in washing your face every single morning. That’s right. Every. Single. Morning. Why do you ask? Well for one, if you’re like me and you sleep on your hand, it’s important to wash all the germs and bacteria that transferred from your hand to your face during the night. Additionally, if you wear make-up every day, washing your face every morning allows for any remnants of the previous day’s make-up (those pesky bits that didn’t come off the night before) meaning when you reapply your make-up, you’re doing so on a clean face. Obviously washing your face doesn’t have to be reserved for once in the morning, but it’s a great way to start the day and it refreshes you for the new day. Anyway, enough blabbing from me and let’s get started.

Since before I can remember I’ve been using Avon’s Clearskin range (think of it like a cheaper Clearasil) and I’ve always loved their products. I’ve had this particular cleanser since last year and I love how long it’s lasted.

The main thing I love about this cleanser is how it goes on like a face mask, so it’s like doing a face mask every morning.
with this cleanser, a little goes a long way so you don't need to squeeze out half the bottle
Sidebar: Over the years I’ve found that if I go even one day without washing my face, my face started to break out. When I was in my early teens, washing my face every morning felt like such a chore, so on days when I couldn’t be bothered, I’d drag a face wipe over my face and clean it like that. These days I’m a lot more rigorous when it comes to keeping my face clean and breakouts at bay. If I’ve worn makeup during the day, I’ll clean it off with a face wipe then wash my face the next morning. Similarly, when I shower in the evenings, I’ll make sure to wash my face along with the rest of my body.

Though this cleanser has tiny beads of minerals in it, it’s gentle against the skin and washes off easily.

Washing your face every morning should be just as much a part of your morning routine as brushing your teeth. Is there a cleanser that you use every morning?

alice

xo

Labels: , , , , , ,